The main feature of Ukraine is fertile lands, namely black soil, which allows the country to actively engage in agriculture in order to provide for itself and its neighbors. Ukraine is rich in natural resources. There is everything here, both the sea and mountains, fields and forests, rivers and lakes, protected areas where rare animals live and endangered plant species grow. Affordable vacation for every taste. Next, we suggest reading more interesting and amazing facts about Ukraine.
1. One of the deepest metro stations is Arsenalnaya, which is located on the territory of Ukraine.
2. Ukraine is the largest European country.
3. Ukrainian took the 2nd place at the International Language Competition for Melodiousness.
4. The Ukrainian hryvnia was recognized by the international financial bank as the most beautiful currency.
5. The third most visited McDonald’s is in Ukraine, namely in Kyiv.
6. Ukrainians managed to develop the largest aircraft in the world space, which has the name “An 225 Mriya”.
7. Ukraine chose to abandon the 3rd largest arsenal of nuclear weapons.
8. The oldest map was found in Ukraine, in the village of Mezhdurechye.
9. Ukrainian artist and poet Taras Grigoryevich Shevchenko is famous for a huge number of monuments throughout the country.
10. Trembita is a national Ukrainian treasure, it is the longest musical instrument in the world.
11. Three Hollywood actresses come from Ukraine. These are Mila Kunis, Mila Jovovich and Olga Kurylenko.
12. A quarter of all black soil reserves are located on the territory of Ukraine.
13. In Ukraine in 2022 a boy was born who was named Bayraktar. So the parents wanted to support the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the war against the occupiers.
14. The famous shod flea is in the museum of Ukraine.
15. Ukrainians are considered the fifth most drunken nation in the world.
16. Approximately 77% of Ukrainians until the 90s have never been abroad.
17. In the Ukrainian language, most words begin with the letter P.
18. The anthem of Ukraine consists of only 6 lines.
19. In Ukraine it is possible to solve 90% of crimes, while in Europe this figure reaches 30%.; /p>
20. The cleanest launch vehicles are produced thanks to the Ukrainian Yuzhmash.
21. Pablo Picasso was inspired by the Ukrainian artist Ekaterina Belokur.
22. Khreshchatyk Street, which is located in the Ukrainian city of Kyiv, is the shortest.
23. The geographical center of Europe is also located in Ukraine.
24. Ukraine is famous for its large reserves of manganese ore.
25. Kyiv-Mohyla Academy, located on the territory of Ukraine, is considered the oldest educational institution.
26. The longest cave in Ukraine is referred to as “Optimistic”.
27. The largest champagne glass was made by residents of Ukraine.
28. Ukraine is in 4th place in terms of the number of residents with higher education.
29. In Ukraine, near Nikopol, you can hear the “singing sands” – a phenomenon that rarely occurs in life.
30. One of the highest deserts is located in Ukraine and has the name “Aleshkovskaya”.
31. Ukrainian folk songs inspired a huge number of famous people from other countries.
32. Several millennia ago, Tyrolean culture was on the territory of Ukraine.
33. Princess Olga was considered the first woman in Ukraine.
34. Ukraine is a major grain producer.
35. The first kerosene lamp was created in Lvov, which is located in Ukraine.
36. The symbols of this state included: a mace, an official seal, a standard and a badge of the president.
37. In the Ukrainian city of Kharkiv there is a sleeping area Saltovka, which is considered the largest.
38. The monument to the garbage truck is located on the territory of Ukraine. He is the only one.
39. The length of the largest trolleybus route in Ukraine is 86 kilometers.
40. The Milky Way in Ukraine is called the Chumatsky Way.
41. Ukrainian is the most common language in Eastern Europe.
42. Surzhik can be heard all over the territory of this state.
43. The Ukrainian population is quite politicized.
44. Mount Hoverla is considered the highest point of Ukraine.
45. Practically 60% of the Ukrainian population are considered urban residents.
46. Ukrainians really like fat. You won’t find it anywhere like in Ukraine.
47. The famous Sorochinskaya Fair is still held in Ukraine.
48. The Kharkiv Svoboda Square in Ukraine is the largest European Square.
49. The longest city in Ukraine is Krivoy Rog.
50. The longest embankment in all of Europe is the one located in Ukraine, and more specifically in Dnipro.
51. Ukraine has 25 regions.
52. Residents of Ukraine are distinguished by religious tolerance.
53. Every Ukrainian is proud of his homeland.
54. Ukrainians drink vodka.
55. Residents of Ukraine prefer to eat a lot, because it can affect the fertility of the land.
56. Ukraine was formed on the basis of Kievan Rus.
57. Ukrainian commemorative coin is the most heavy in the world.
58. Philip Orlyk created the first constitution of Ukraine.
59. According to average estimates, each Ukrainian eats 18 kilograms of meat a year.
60. Pyotr Sahaidachny is the most famous hetman of Ukraine.
61. Ukraine is a country of cossacks.
62. Ukrainians are representatives of the Cossack family.
63. The inhabitants of Ukraine paint eggs for Easter, which are called pysanky.
64. The wedding ceremony in Ukraine begins after wooing.
65. After the wedding, according to legend, a Ukrainian woman must keep a veil to cover her sick child.
66. On the Ukrainian holiday of Ivan Kupala, all unmarried Ukrainian women jump over the fire and weave wreaths.
67. The capital of Ukraine is Kyiv.
68. The population of Ukraine is approximately 46 million people.
69. Ukraine is a Christian state.
70. Ukraine is the 4th exporter of corn.
71. Christmas caroling is popular in Ukraine.
72. Easter is considered a key Orthodox holiday for all Ukrainians.
73. In Ukraine, more than 1,200 monuments are dedicated to Taras Shevchenko.
74. Ukraine is considered a state with ancient traditions and history.
75. Approximately 40% of all European transport routes pass through the territory of the Ukrainian state.
76. There are about 25 castles on the territory of Ukraine.
77. Ukraine is famous for the presence of the Second Jerusalem in this state.
78. In Lviv, which is located in Ukraine, there is the only statue of Liberty in the world sitting.
79. By 1958, Ukraine was able to surpass all European countries in iron smelting.
80. In 1919, Kharkov, located in Ukraine, had a larger territory than Germany.
81. Lviv is the architectural standard of Europe in Ukraine.
82. In the city of Lviv, which is Ukraine, there is a museum of chocolate.
83. In 2014, Ukrainian children broke the Guinness world record for making dumplings.
84. Ukrainian money with a face value of 200 hryvnias with the image of Lesya Ukrainka is the most original banknote at the world money competition.
85. Embroidered shirts are a high cultural achievement of Ukraine.
86. In the years of the USSR, Ukraine was a specific factory of brands.
87. Ukraine is a country with a sad past, a difficult present and a patriotic people who are fighting for the future.
88. Ukraine is completely located on the European continent.
89. There are a huge number of ethnic groups in Ukraine.
90. Water transport is especially developed in this country.
91. In 1861, a railway was first launched on the territory of Ukraine.
92. Ukraine is distinguished by the worst roads.
93. It was on the territory of Ukraine in ancient times that the “way from the Varangians to the Greeks.
94. 5 Ukrainian heritage sites are included in the UNESCO list.
95. Ukraine is famous for the Cossacks and the Zaporozhian Sich.
96. Ukrainian hryvnia currency for the first time was put into circulation only in 1918.
97. Ukraine – this state with many of its records.
98. Volyn Polesie is considered the richest Ukrainian region.
99. Kyiv water park is considered the largest in Europe.
100. Ukrainians honor their traditions.